- Multitude of energy & climate obligations must be coordinated
- RES share surpasses unambitious targets
- Differing indicators in national strategies – risk to cause confusion
- Progress in energy intensity – but still a long way ahead
- Emission targets are not ambitious
What is a Policy Briefing?
Similar to Policy Papers, current or possible future policy topics are discussed. The economic analysis and policy recommendations are presented in a concise manner, focussing on the core arguments and results.